Brightside Recruitment are looking to recruit for Vehicle Technicians based in Long Eaton, Stapleford and Sutton-in-Ashfield.
As a Vehicle Technician your Roles and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– You will be involved in all aspects of vehicle repairs including MOT testing.
– You will be able to complete any associated and necessary paperwork.
– You will be able to diagnose faults and issues, including engine management on all makes and models of vehicles.
– You will adhere to company health and safety procedures.
– You will understand and be able to manage electric fault codes using scanners and diagnostic computers.
As a Vehicle Technician, we require you to:
– You will have previous experience within the automotive industry.
– Appropriate qualifications will be advantageous and ideally you will hold a MOT smart card, although this is not essential.
– You must have a full driving licence.
– You must have your own tools.
– Experience working with German and Land Rover vehicles would be advantageous.
You will work alongside our expert Vehicle Technicians in our highly recognised workshop. We have garages based in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire and specialise in German vehicles, although we do carry out repair work on all makes and models of vehicles.
The salary for the Vehicle Technician role is from £25,000 per year, this is dependent on experience and qualifications.
Please apply below for the Vehicle Technician role.