Brightside Recruitment are looking to recruit Senior Care Assistants for our clients based in Acocks Green, Birmingham.
As a Senior Care Assistant your Roles and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Administering medication to service users, supervising staff and liaising with GP’s, nurses and social workers.
– Implement action to meet and maintain care standards.
– Support an open, positive and inclusive working culture.
– You will be involved in all aspects of personal care.
– Record relevant activities in care plans.
– Develop the effective working relationships with the Manager of the home.
– Evaluate standards of care competence.
– Co-operate with the implantation, evaluation, orientation an induction of all new employees.
– Support a work atmosphere which promotes a high quality of work life.
– Promote a positive image for residency and employment within the home.
– Encourage innovative methods for the delivery of care.
As a Senior Care Assistant, we require you to:
– You must hold an NVQ level 3 in health and social care, or equivalent.
– Experience within a care home or NHS setting would be advantageous.
– You must have a caring nature.
– Ideally you will have experience in administering medication, although this is not essential.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will assist in the day to day running of the are home. You will work in line with company policies and procedures and ensure our clients already high standards are met and maintained. You will ensure the provision of nursing care in an atmosphere of homeliness, dignity and privacy. We require you to work on a 2-week rolling rota working 35 hours per week, this will include alternative weekends.
The hourly salary for the Senior Care Assistant role is £8.40.
If you require a full job description, we will be more than happy to send you a copy.
Please apply below for the Senior Care Assistant role.