Brightside Recruitment are looking to recruit Residential Support Workers for our client based in Callow End, Worcestershire.
As a Residential Support Worker your Roles and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Provide basic care and a nurturing environment to help the child progress.
– To work with consistent boundaries in order to create safety for the children and young people.
– To encourage meaningful relationships and attachments.
– To be alert to signs of distress and ensure consistent monitoring.
– Ensure that all safeguarding needs are met.
– To be aware of the children’s rights and to work in an anti-discriminatory manner.
– To work alongside the children and young people to help develop a true sense of identity and feeling of self-worth.
– To be a key person of the children and young people where needed.
As a Residential Support Worker, we require you to:
– Ideally you will hold a Level 3 diploma in residential childcare or equivalent, although this is not essential.
– Having previous experience working within a care environment would be advantageous.
– Holding a full UK driving license is essential.
– You must be a positive role model.
– You must be sensitive to the needs of the children.
– You must be 21 years old or over.
You will be working alongside our already successful staff team who provide the highest standards of care for children and young people with complex behavioural needs.
The Salary for this role is £17,500 – £20,500 dependant on experience and hours worked.
If you require a full job description for the Residential Support Worker role, please contact us and we will be more than happy to send you one over.
Please apply below for the Residential Support Worker role.