Brightside Recruitment are looking to recruit for a Project Manager for our clients based in Telford.
As a Project Manager your Roles and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain ongoing client accounts, grow relationships and ensure repeat business and contract renewals.
- Manage projects from conception through to delivery, attending site meetings and overseeing final stages of install.
- Ensure installation manuals are complete and install teams are familiar with the project before going to site.
- Attend relevant trade shows and events to understand competitor and marketplace trends.
- Encourage development and progression for junior members of the team.
- Complete PPM / SLA / CMS Paperwork & Contracts for all projects – chase for signatures from clients.
- Bring on new Business.
- Provide on the job training to new employees.
As a Project Manager your Key Attributes will be:
- You must be an excellent communicator.
- You will work well within a team but also be able to clearly lead a team through demanding projects.
- You will be flexible to meet the business needs.
- You will be excellent in communicating and working within a high-pressure team.
- You must be smart and presentable as this role involves a lot of customer facing.
As a Project Manager we require you to:
- Have held a full UK driving licence for at least 2 years with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Engineering / installation experience will be advantageous.
- You will be required to work Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, predominately based in Telford, however you will be attending sites and customer premises so these hours may vary.
- Starting salary of £32,000 dependent upon experience.
- Company Vehicle & fuel allowance.
- Health Care (after probationary period).
- Mobile Phone and Laptop.
Please apply below for the Project Manager Role.