Brightside Recruitment are looking to recruit for a Project Coordinator for our clients based in Telford.
As a Project Coordinator your Roles and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain ongoing client accounts, grow relationships and ensure repeat business and contract renewals.
- Consider and offer ideas for new products & services that can be promoted.
- Attend relevant trade shows and events to understand competitor and marketplace trends.
- Liaise with the warehouse supervisor to ensure stock & equipment is prepared in advance of it being needed.
- Report concerns or issues to the Managing Director.
- Assist with maintaining business activities during Managing Director holidays.
- Inform accounts what to invoice and when.
- Ensure all projects are running effectively once installed and keep open communication with the Technical team and the customer with weekly reports.
As a Project Coordinator your Key Attributes will be:
- You must be an excellent communicator internally and externally to customers.
- You must work well within a team.
- This role will suit somebody looking to develop their technical career in a digital company so being interested in technology is a must.
- Experience in the industry will be advantageous.
- You must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- You will be excellent in communicating.
As a Project Coordinator we require you to:
- Have held a full UK driving licence for at least 2 years with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Experience in the industry is desired.
- You will be required to work Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, predominately based in Telford, however you will be attending sites and customer premises so these hours may vary.
- Starting salary of £26,000 dependent upon experience.
- Company Vehicle & fuel allowance.
- Health Care (after probationary period).
- Mobile Phone and Laptop.
Please apply below for the Project Coordinator Role.