Brightside Recruitment are looking to recruit a Qualified Nursery Practitioner for our client based in Nailsea, Bristol.
As a Nursery Practitioner your Roles and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Ensuring that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive stimulating play experiences.
– Ensure that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with.
– Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
– Observe, support and extend the children’s learning.
– Be constantly aware of the needs of the children.
– Uphold the high standards of our nursery at all times.
– Ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
As a Nursery Practitioner, we require you to:
– You must hold an NVQ Level 3 in children and young people’s workforce, or equivalent.
– Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience working within a childcare setting although this is not essential.
– Ideally you will have a valid DBS check.
– You must have excellent communication skills.
You will be working alongside our already successful staff team who provide the highest standards of care for children aged up to 5 years old in our OFSTED graded ‘good’ nursery.
The Nursery Practitioner Role is temporary with the opportunity to progress to permanent for successful candidates. To be successful for this role you must be available from 05.08.2019.
The salary for this role is between £8.50 – £12.50 per hour, dependant on experience and qualifications.
Please apply below for the Nursery Practitioner role.