Brightside Recruitment are looking to recruit a Nursery Manager for our client based in Martlesham, Suffolk.
As a Nursery Manager your Roles and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– To manage the day-to-day operation of the Nursery.
– To effectively lead the team to deliver the highest quality practice.
– To ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to at all times by yourself and the staff team.
– To ensure that all legislation in relation to OFSTED registration, special needs, safeguarding and health and safety is adhered to.
– To work in partnership with the directors to maintain our OFSTED outstanding standards.
– You will be committed to safeguarding children.
– To ensure all our children reach their full potential whilst in our care.
– To manage any issues that may arise in Nursery and ensure a successful resolution.
– To motivate existing staff and manage new recruits effectively.
As a Nursery Manager we require you to:
– You must have a full understanding of child development and a sound knowledge of the EYFS.
– Experience working in a managerial position for 2+ years would be highly advantageous.
– You must have at least an NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young Peoples Workforce or equivalent.
– You will have ambition and passion, you will want to achieve the very best for our Nursery and will be willing to dedicate the time needed to do this.
– You must have excellent communication skills.
– A full UK driving licence is desired but not essential.
As a Nursery Manager your benefits will include:
– Workforce Pension
– 28 days paid holiday
– Yearly bonus (this is to the director’s discretion)
You will be working alongside our very valued and dedicated staff team. We are a family run business and strive to maintain the family feeling. We believe our nurseries are completely individual, our emphasis is on bright and inviting rooms with creative outdoor facilities. We have two OFSTED Outstanding nurseries within Suffolk which we are very proud of.
The Salary for this role would estimate around £25,000 per year, this will be dependant on experience and hours you would be willing to work.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children and require all our staff to share this commitment, therefore an enhanced DBS and reference check will be compulsory.
Please apply below for the Nursery Manager Role.