Brightside Recruitment are looking to recruit a Mobile Installation Engineer for our client based in Telford.
Job Title: Mobile Installation Engineer
Reporting to: Lead Engineers, New Business Project Managers & Technical Director
- Complete installations and maintenance of audio visual and other advertising products to the highest possible standard.
- Complete electronic worksheets for all jobs, with all details completed and phone call to the office to obtain clear code before job completion.
- Collection/delivery worksheets completed for all jobs when collecting or delivering goods, recording any damages immediately and ensuring a customer signature is obtained in all instances.
- Maintain allocated vehicle and pool vehicles in line with the expected standards to be eligible for the vehicle condition bonus.
- Travel to and from sites in a safe manner, adhering to the laws of the road and the company driving policy.
- Ensure that all job instructions have been read and understood prior to attending site, raise queries with the Project Manager or Technical Team
- Assist with maintenance and up-keep of all company property including the warehouse and office facilities as required.
- Be pro-active in learning about projects and products
- Provide photographs of completed work for use in social media and company advertising
- Valid driving license with no more than 3 points.
- Must have been driving for more than 2 years
- Starting salary – £20,000
- Company van with private & Business fuel
- Mobile phone
- Healthcare after 6 months
- Varied and exciting role based across UK and Europe
Please apply below for the Mobile Installation Engineer Role.