Brightside Recruitment are looking to recruit for a HGV Technician to join an already successful and highly recognised company based in Oswestry, Shropshire.
As a HGV Technician your Roles and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- You will maintain our commercial vehicles to MOT standards.
- You will carry out inspections and confidently rectify any defects.
- You will be able to diagnose faults/issues on our commercial vehicles.
- You will be able to adhere to company health and safety procedures.
- You will be able to complete any associated paperwork.
As a HGV Technician we require you to:
- You will need to be flexible in your working hours. You will need to be able to work on a rota system, this consists of 6am – 2.30pm and 1.30pm – 10pm on a week by week basis, Monday – Friday. The rota will also cover Saturday mornings 6am – 1pm.
- You will need to hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
- A valid HGV Licence would be advantageous but is not essential.
- You will ideally have experience maintaining commercial vehicles.
You will be working for a highly recognised global company who offer sales and services in more than 100 countries. When you join us it’s not just a job you gain, we are a family and will always go the extra mile for our staff. Many employees build their entire careers within the company, taking on new challenges in a thriving network of customers and colleagues. Our leadership is a result of being a learning organisation. Coaching and personal developments will positivity influence your own career progress.
Please apply below for the HGV Technician Role.