HGV Class 1 delivery driver
Responsible To: Depot Manager
Depot Location: Bretforton, Evesham
Hours: 08.00 – 17.00, Monday – Friday. Overtime as and when required.
As with all roles at CRH Plant, reasonable flexibility is a requirement of the role.
The advertised role is for a CLASS 1 HGV driver to drive a low loader. The driver’s duties include but may not be limited to:
- loading/unloading plant equipment
- delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from the customer site locations
- completing relevant off hire checks
- Ensuring any material damages are reported to the depot manager
- Providing general assistance within the depot location as required
- Previous experience of delivering plant equipment preferred, although training will be given to any successful candidate
- Class 1 HGV licence – essential
- Driver CPC – full 35 hours completed – Essential (ongoing CPC courses)
- CSCS card holder – though the company will provide this if required
- CPCS Non – STGO loader securer card holder – though training will be provided to the right candidate
This position comes with a competitive benefits package including a competitive hourly rate and a company pension
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Lewis Albutt firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Evesham Depot on Tel: 01386830354 or mobile 07971954336.