FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVE
PACKERS / STACKERS & GRADERS
There is an opportunity for you to join our production team within our potato supply business based near Brigg.
You will be working on our production lines and your duties will be to:
- pack various size bags and sacks of potatoes onto pallets / trays
- present potatoes in their packaging as per specification
- help meet daily packing targets in full, on time, every time
- ensure labelling and paperwork is correct
- supply potatoes to our customer’s specification.
- understand and work to different customer specifications
- identify and remove product that does not meet customer specification
- maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- be able to work on a fast paced production line whilst maintaining quality
- have the ability to work on repetitive tasks
- have a high level of attention to detail
- work accurately to customer specifications
- be prepared to carry out general duties as required
- have a flexible approach to work
- be a Team Player who is both punctual and reliable
It would be advantageous to have worked in a similar food production environment, but it is not necessary if you have the willingness to learn new skills, as full training will be given.
After completion of your probation a weekly attendance bonus scheme is available to you.
Due to the location of the site you will need your own transport