Brightside Recruitment are looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager for our clients.
As an Area Sales Manager your Roles and Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– To target new and lapsed users of our products for new and used equipment sales, increase sales margin, service contracts, parts sales, short term hire, driver training and health and safety.
– To grow the population of our products.
– Take responsibility as the primary contact point, for the designated customer, of all business activities and interfaces in order to establish clear lines of communication.
– Ensure effective working relationships with engineers and administration personnel for the new customer.
– To act in accordance with company policy and procedures.
As an Area Sales Manager, your key attributes will be:
– You will have an outgoing and likeable personality.
– You will be confident.
– You will have a passion for selling.
– You will have good time management.
– You will be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
As an Area Sales Manager, we require you to:
– You must hold a full UK driving license.
– Ideally you will have experience in Field Sales/Capital Equipment Sales.
As an Area Sales Manager, the areas we require you to cover are:
– Milton Keynes
– North Hertfordshire
– East Bedfordshire
– South West Cambridge
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be developing and increasing the sales of our products and services to new ad lapsed customers within the geographical territory of OX, MK and SG. Whilst the primary role is to acquire new business, it may from time to time involve managing and developing existing accounts. In return we offer a company car, paid holidays and an excellent bonus and commission scheme.
The salary for the Sales Manager role is £25,000 – £32,000 per year dependant on experience, plus commission.
If you require a full job description, we will be more than happy to send you a copy.
Please apply below for the Area Sales Manager role.